Welcome, Guest. Please Login

Our Trees  Our Trees
  We've upgraded to YaBB 2.5.2!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Thomas Brothers, Anti-Capitalist Employer (Read 2669 times)
Randy Ruller
YaBB Administrator

My hovercraft is full
of eels

Casselman, Ontario, Canada
Thomas Brothers, Anti-Capitalist Employer
Jun 25th, 2006 at 7:58am

Melinda sent me this article that Carol found recently.

Another great find! Thank-you.

This article portrays Thomas as a radical thinker for his time. If you’ve read anything by Thomas, or perhaps one of Montezuma's, his son, journals about his "Dad", you may have already drawn this conclusion for yourself. After all, he was a "Hatter" and therefore may have been just a bit mad as well.

Within this document are many references to other articles where "Thomas Brothers" is mentioned.

Anyone with time to investigate and procure these articles please contact me at Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login, or simply add them here.

by Edward Pessen
Thomas Brothers, Anti-Capitalist Employer

Source: Pennsylvania History 24 (October 1957), 321--330
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login
« Last Edit: Jun 26th, 2006 at 3:26pm by Randy Ruller »  
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login (520 KB | )

Randy Ruller&&randy@randoon.com&&Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login
IP Logged

Randy Ruller
YaBB Administrator

My hovercraft is full
of eels

Casselman, Ontario, Canada
Re: Thomas Brothers, Anti-Capitalist Employer
Reply #1 - Jun 26th, 2006 at 1:22pm

If you prefer a Word Document file with all the type "Os", here it is.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login (78 KB | )

Randy Ruller&&randy@randoon.com&&Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login
IP Logged

Mel Ruller
YaBB Moderator

I love Genealogy!

Re: Thomas Brothers, Anti-Capitalist Employer
Reply #2 - Jun 26th, 2006 at 1:49pm

A Great read Randy.

I hope someone researchs all of the related letters and documents that were the background for this story. There is obviously a lot of written "Stuff" in Pennsylvania's history!!

Mel Ruller

Mel Ruller&&mruller@cogeco.ca&&1-519-846-0425&&39 Sophia Street, Elora, Ont. N0B 1S0 Canada

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print