Welcome, Guest. Please Login

Our Trees  Our Trees
  Welcome to the Kinfolks.ca Forums!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Brothers - Sarah and other relatives? (Read 4180 times)
Mel Ruller
YaBB Moderator

I love Genealogy!

Brothers - Sarah and other relatives?
Jan 16th, 2005 at 5:28pm

The only person identified in this photo is Sarah Brothers, (Mrs. Menno Shoemaker). I believe that she is the oldest lady, third from the left?

Could the man in the centre be Menno Shoemaker? And the man on the right be a Shoemaker son? Which son?

Who are the other ladies?

Check the other "Brothers" family photographs under that section of this Forum and see if you can help identify the rest of these people. If you can, please post a reply to this post, or send an e-mail to one of the moderators found under the the description for each SECTION on the HOME page.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login (332 KB | )

Mel Ruller&&mruller@cogeco.ca&&1-519-846-0425&&39 Sophia Street, Elora, Ont. N0B 1S0 Canada

IP Logged

Mel Ruller
YaBB Moderator

I love Genealogy!

Re: Brothers - Sarah and other relatives?
Reply #1 - Jan 27th, 2005 at 4:23pm

Congratulations to Fern Boyne for identiying the seven (7) people in this photograph! Fern is a dau. of Olive Matilda Shoemaker and John Henry Gile, Grandaughter of Sarah Brothers.

Left to Right the people in the photograph are:
-Gertrude Heuchroth, nee Kennedy, dau. of Fanny Shoemaker.
-Fanny Shoemaker, dau of Sarah Brothers.
-Sarah Shoemaker, nee Brothers, dau. of Montezuma Brothers
-Orrie Shoemaker, son of Sarah & Menno Shoemaker
-Orrie's wife May Newby.
-Harold Mason, son of Annette Shoemaker and Russel Mason
-The little girl, (difficult to see, beside Orrie) is Doreen, dau. of Gertrude Heuchroth. She died a year ago, 2004. The others are all gone too.

Good job Fern!

Mel Ruller&&mruller@cogeco.ca&&1-519-846-0425&&39 Sophia Street, Elora, Ont. N0B 1S0 Canada

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print