Welcome, Guest. Please Login

Our Trees  Our Trees
  Welcome to the Kinfolks.ca Forums!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How can I mark Old Posts as “Read”? (Read 3536 times)
Randy Ruller
YaBB Administrator

My hovercraft is full
of eels

Casselman, Ontario, Canada
How can I mark Old Posts as “Read”?
Dec 6th, 2004 at 11:54am

Q: I haven’t visited the Ruller YaBB in several weeks.
I didn’t see anything new today but every post was marked “New”, even though I have read them all before.

How can I mark them as “Read” again, without going to every post and viewing it?

A: In the lower right hand corner of the home page is an option that allows you to “Mark All Posts as Read”. This option sets all the post in the YaBB to Read.

On the sub category pages, located at the upper and lower right of each page is an option that will allow you to “Mark The Category as Read”

Randy Ruller&&randy@randoon.com&&Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login
IP Logged

Mel Ruller

I love Genealogy!

Re: How can I mark Old Posts as “Read”?
Reply #1 - Dec 7th, 2004 at 7:25pm

I've looked on the sub category pages, located at the upper and lower right of each page, and I can't find anyplace to “Mark The Category as Read”  Am I missing something? Can you point me to exactly where you mean?

Thanks Mel Ruller

Mel Ruller&&mruller@cogeco.ca&&1-519-846-0425&&39 Sophia Street, Elora, Ont. N0B 1S0 Canada

IP Logged

Randy Ruller
YaBB Administrator

My hovercraft is full
of eels

Reply #2 - Dec 9th, 2004 at 2:52pm

Sure I can.

On the Main page this attached image should point you in the right direction.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login (27 KB | )

Randy Ruller&&randy@randoon.com&&Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login
IP Logged

Randy Ruller
YaBB Administrator

My hovercraft is full
of eels

Reply #3 - Dec 9th, 2004 at 2:53pm

In the sub category pages, this image should point the way.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login (20 KB | )

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print