Welcome, Guest. Please Login

Our Trees  Our Trees
  Welcome to the Kinfolks.ca Forums!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Ruller William Thomas (W T) and siblings (Read 1521 times)
Mel Ruller
YaBB Moderator

I love Genealogy!

Ruller William Thomas (W T) and siblings
Oct 9th, 2004 at 12:33pm

This photo was identified in 1981, by my aunt Rilla Ruller, as being W.T. Ruller and his brothers and sisters. This appears to be the first six out of a total of eleven children for Samuel Holgate Ruller and Alice Jane Hargrave.
Assuming that this is the oldest six and that it's all the children there were at the time, then this picture would have been taken about late 1882. (The sixth child was born March 21, 1881 and the seventh child 1883.)
These six, oldest to youngest are:William Thomas, Andrew, Amos, Minerva,  Eliza and Grace. The next child would have been Erastus, born 1883 and died 1905. I don't recall ever seeing a picture of Erastus.

The original of this picture is in High resolution and the file is a bmp, size 2.09MB. If anyone wants a copy of the original please contact me. Mel

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login (66 KB | )

Mel Ruller&&mruller@cogeco.ca&&1-519-846-0425&&39 Sophia Street, Elora, Ont. N0B 1S0 Canada

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print