Welcome, Guest. Please Login

Our Trees  Our Trees
  We've upgraded to YaBB 2.5.2!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Ruller_Charles Melvin & Gladys, (Mel's parents (Read 3286 times)
Mel Ruller
YaBB Moderator

I love Genealogy!

Ruller_Charles Melvin & Gladys, (Mel's parents
May 9th, 2004 at 1:26pm

Here's a photo of Charly & Gladys Ruller, (Son of W.T Ruller & Ida Brothers, Mel Ruller's parents) taken at their summer property in Elora about 1985. (Happy Mother's Day!)

This is the property where Mel & Dorothy eventually built their retirement home in 1998 and live now. (2004)

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login (540 KB | )

Mel Ruller&&mruller@cogeco.ca&&1-519-846-0425&&39 Sophia Street, Elora, Ont. N0B 1S0 Canada

IP Logged

Mel Ruller
YaBB Moderator

I love Genealogy!

Re: Ruller_Melvin Charles, (Mel)
Reply #1 - May 9th, 2004 at 1:39pm

This photo is of Mel Ruller hiking the last few hundred feet of a climb out of a Canyon in the Arizona Wilderness.

Mel and two of his son's, Terry and Mike were just completing a 10 day Mountain and Canyon exploring adventure in the Superstition Mountain Wilderness. This was their second such expidition to this area, the first was two years previous. A year or two before that, Mel and Dorothy had spent a two-days-and-one-night adventure in the same wilderness area without benefit of camping equipment.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login (311 KB | )

Mel Ruller&&mruller@cogeco.ca&&1-519-846-0425&&39 Sophia Street, Elora, Ont. N0B 1S0 Canada

IP Logged

Mel Ruller
YaBB Moderator

I love Genealogy!

Re: Ruller_Charles Melvin & Gladys, (Mel's par
Reply #2 - Nov 6th, 2005 at 7:55pm

Written on the reverse of this picture by Charles Ruller Himself reads: "This is me and my Spouse in the rented Noonan Store 1953 Chas M. R."

The Noonan Store was on the main street in Elora about where the present day L&M store is located.

Scanned 6-Nov-2005 at Mel Ruller's from his collection.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login (517 KB | )

IP Logged

Monty Ruller
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Welland Ontario
Re: Ruller_Charles Melvin & Gladys, (Mel's par
Reply #3 - Nov 15th, 2005 at 7:45pm

Quote:
Written on the reverse of this picture by Charles Ruller Himself reads: "This is me and my Spouse in the rented Noonan Store 1953 Chas M. R."

The Noonan Store was on the main street in Elora about where the present day L&M store is located.

Scanned 6-Nov-2005 at Mel Ruller's from his collection.

As a child after school I used to stop by the store. Your dad would put a roll in the player piano and let me play it. I enjoyed watching your dad play his many instruments.
Monty Ruller

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print