Welcome, Guest. Please Login

Our Trees  Our Trees
  We've upgraded to YaBB 2.5.2!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Brotherston Memorabilia (Read 2718 times)
Mel Ruller
YaBB Moderator

I love Genealogy!

Brotherston Memorabilia
Apr 30th, 2004 at 8:28pm

Attached are two "Brotherston" post cards.
Neither have been used. (Nothing on the back except the usual post card layout and the words "printed in Germany!)

They look as if the words related to brotherston were hand written with some type of glue stick and then sprinkled with glitter. These were in a pack of old letters and post cards mostly dating around 1910

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login (118 KB | )

Mel Ruller&&mruller@cogeco.ca&&1-519-846-0425&&39 Sophia Street, Elora, Ont. N0B 1S0 Canada

IP Logged

Mel Ruller
YaBB Moderator

I love Genealogy!

Re: Brotherston Mugs
Reply #1 - May 12th, 2004 at 4:12pm

Attached is a picture of two commemorative Mugs from Brotherston.

The date says "Founded 1842. That doesn't look believable.
The Mennonite Historical Society of Canada, says that Montezuma Brothers aquired the property known as "The Gore" in 1867. This was the eventual site of Brotherston.

The next post will be a close up of the same mug showing only the Brotherston image.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login (302 KB | )

Mel Ruller&&mruller@cogeco.ca&&1-519-846-0425&&39 Sophia Street, Elora, Ont. N0B 1S0 Canada

IP Logged

Mel Ruller
YaBB Moderator

I love Genealogy!

Re: Brotherston Mug close up
Reply #2 - May 12th, 2004 at 4:14pm

A close up of the previous "Mug Shot"

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login (435 KB | )

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print