Welcome, Guest. Please Login

Our Trees  Our Trees
  We've upgraded to YaBB 2.5.2!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Brotherston_Picture of the church at (Read 3379 times)
Monty Ruller
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Welland Ontario
Brotherston_Picture of the church at
Apr 22nd, 2004 at 8:07pm

I took this picture in the summer of 1983 while touring the area with my parents.
Monty Ruller
« Last Edit: Jun 5th, 2004 at 7:44pm by Mel Ruller »  
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login (535 KB | )

IP Logged

Monty Ruller
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Welland Ontario
Re: Picture of the church at Brotherston
Reply #1 - Apr 23rd, 2004 at 5:52pm

A second view of the church at Brotherston. You can see the cemetery in the back. Aunt Rila told me a story of how a local farmer removed a number of the headstones, piled them by the fence and planted a crop. Some years ago a effert was made to recover the stones which were set in cement  in the cemetry

Monty

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login (478 KB | )

IP Logged

Randy Ruller
YaBB Administrator

My hovercraft is full
of eels

Casselman, Ontario, Canada
Re: Picture of the church at Brotherston
Reply #2 - Apr 26th, 2004 at 10:24pm

Here is another photo of the church sometime between 1983 & 1993.

More history on Brotherston and the church can be found here at the YaBB under Histories. Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login
« Last Edit: May 6th, 2004 at 3:34pm by Admin »  
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login (120 KB | )

Randy Ruller&&randy@randoon.com&&Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login
IP Logged

Mel Ruller
YaBB Moderator

I love Genealogy!

Re: Another Picture of the church at Brotherston
Reply #3 - May 6th, 2004 at 12:57pm

Here's another view of the old Mennonite church at Brotherston.

I posted this in an Acrobat file because they take up less file space and the picture seems just as good.

Please let me know if any member isn't able to open or view an Acrobat file.

You can use the "Instant message" sevice under my profile, (or anyone elses), in the list of members, to send that member a direct message, (It's just like e-mail but it stays within this YaBB Forum.)

Thanks Mel

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login (44 KB | )

Mel Ruller&&mruller@cogeco.ca&&1-519-846-0425&&39 Sophia Street, Elora, Ont. N0B 1S0 Canada

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print