Welcome, Guest. Please Login

Our Trees  Our Trees
  We've upgraded to YaBB 2.5.2!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Brothers_John and wife. Who are the others? (Read 3364 times)
Mel Ruller
YaBB Moderator

I love Genealogy!

Brothers_John and wife. Who are the others?
Apr 14th, 2004 at 4:50pm

Written on the back of the attached photo is "Uncle John Brothers and his wife Eliza Montgomery"
Can anybody identify the other seven people in this photo? Some of them sure look familiar. Probably some can be identified by comparing to other photos. I've probably got as many as 100 or more to scan and post yet
« Last Edit: May 8th, 2004 at 6:10am by Mel Ruller »  
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login (148 KB | )

Mel Ruller&&mruller@cogeco.ca&&1-519-846-0425&&39 Sophia Street, Elora, Ont. N0B 1S0 Canada

IP Logged

Melinda
YaBB Moderator

We should be dancing!

Washington, USA
Re: Photo of John Brothers & wife. Who are the
Reply #1 - Apr 17th, 2004 at 1:16pm

Mel,

I believe the young lad standing in front of John Brothers and next to Elizabeth Montgomery to be their son Montezuma Leslie Brothers.  In Mick's postings of Marge's pictures

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login

he said this picture was of Montezuma Brothers and Mary Patterson.  I believe this also to be Montezuma Leslie Brothers.  If you compare it with the picture Mel posted

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login

you will see the resemblance.

As for the others in the picture, I'm not sure.

Melinda
« Last Edit: Apr 29th, 2004 at 12:19am by Melinda »  

IP Logged

Randy Ruller
YaBB Administrator

My hovercraft is full
of eels

Casselman, Ontario, Canada
Montezuma Leslie Brothers
Reply #2 - Apr 28th, 2004 at 7:13pm

Well done Melinda!

It does look like a match, however I can’t be the judge without a jury.

What do you think? Post your comments here.

Anyone care to put an age or date on Montezuma Leslie in either of the two photos?

Does anyone think they have another picture of him?

Got any more info on him? Post it here.

Now lets get the others identified.

I will post your matches here.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login (31 KB | )

Randy Ruller&&randy@randoon.com&&Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login
IP Logged

Randy Ruller
YaBB Administrator

My hovercraft is full
of eels

Casselman, Ontario, Canada
Re: Photo of John Brothers & wife. Who are the
Reply #3 - Apr 28th, 2004 at 9:48pm

It appears to me that we have two familys in this photo, and that the second women could be Eliza's sister.

Who is this other family?

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login (53 KB | )

Randy Ruller&&randy@randoon.com&&Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print