Send Topic Print
Seens_The Family (Read 10624 times)
Melinda
YaBB Moderator

We should be dancing!

Washington, USA
Re: The Seens Family
Reply #15 - Apr 30th, 2004 at 10:04am

Here is the revised Seens family Word Doc.  Thanks for the corrections, Mel.  You can edit an old message, but can't edit an attachment, so I have deleted the whole message so as to not cause confusion.  You're right, I had William James Ruller as born in England because of the 1901 census.  As for the Elora, I don't know where I got that from.  I know Elora is in Nichol Township, Wellington County.  Again thanks for the corrections.  
It's always nice to have another pair of eyes.   Roll Eyes

With Mel's information from the Tarbolton, Pioneer Trails 1880 - 1969, I have pieced together more of the SEENS family.  Attached is that updated information in a Word Doc.  

When viewing Mel Ruller's picture of Mary Seens' headstone (go to Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login), I believe it says Thomas Seens (her father) on the left side.    

Interesting to note that Thomas Seens' brother, Alexander Seens, was married to a Montgomery.  However, I don't believe she was part of the Montgomery line that John Brothers married into.  

Melinda
« Last Edit: Apr 30th, 2004 at 6:56pm by Melinda »  
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login (82 KB | )

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print